Sunday, May 28, 2006

Als ik ga

Als ik ga, moet je niet huilen
(If I go, please don't cry)
want echt weg ben ik eigenlijk niet
(because I am actually not away)

Mijn lichaam is nu duizend dingen
(My body is now a thousand things)
heb daarom niet zoveel verdriet
(that's why don't have so much pain)

Ik ben de wind
(I am the wind)
Ik ben de zon
(I am the sun)
Het jonge gras
(the young grass)
Ik ben de sneeuw en duizend dingen
(I am the snow and the thousand things)
Ik ben weer degene die ik was
(I am again the things who I was)

En als je wakker wordt,
(And if you are awake)
bekijk dan de bomen en de blauwe lucht
(look at then the trees and the blue sky)
Kijk naar de vlinders en de bloemen
(look at the butterflies and the flowers)
Kijk naar de vogels in hun vlucht
(look at the birds in their flights)
want al die duizend dingen ben ik
(because I am aleardy that thousand things)

Sinds ik mijn lichaam achterliet
(Since I left my body behind)
die duizend dingen zijn mijn leven
(the thousand things are my life)
Dus zie je, echt weg ben ik niet...
(so you can see, I am not really away...)

Anoniem,
Found written on a grave near Haren, at the south of Groningen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home