Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pure*


Pure is impulsive-Enchanting
Pure is genuine-Lovely
Pure is ravishing-Delightful
Pure is my dear Pure
Pure as pure can be
As My Pure
Pure of mine...





"I was neurotic for years. I was anxious and depressed and selfish....
Everyone kept telling me to change.

What hurt the most was that, like the others, my best friend kept insisting that I change. So I felt powerless and trapped.

Then one day, he said to me, "Don't change. I love you just as you are."
Those words were music to my ears: "Don't change. Don't change. Don't change...I love you as you are."

I relaxed. I came alive. And suddenly I changed!

Now I know that I couldn't really change until I found someone who would love me whether I changed or not"**

And that is you, My Pure
Pure as pure can be
Pure of mine

*For my family, friends, and lovers, who have given me so much love and have left some parts of them in me. I dedicate this one especially for my lovely "WIFE"! (You know who you are!)
**From Anthony De Mello, The song of the bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home