Sunday, April 23, 2006

Broken teeth


A nightmare, or a short moment of happiness?

I was in pain at that time...

I just fell on the floor and I broke about five of my teeth. I had to see a doctor, because they kept bleeding. But somehow I met you, and everybody in my dream seemed to know that I love you, and still in love with you.

I was really scared when actually the people around me were trying to find you. They wanted you to help me. They asked you to drive me to a doctor. Why you? I didn't know. Maybe because they were sure you would like to help, or they were sure that you cared.

Somehow I was reluctant to be helped by you. I was scared that you would see my broken front teeth, and then you would see it as an ugly sight of me. You said that I was beautiful, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Why are you so quiet?" you asked me when you were taking me to the dentist.

"Oh, no! Please, don't look at me," I thought. I didn't want you to look at me when I was bleeding and ugly. Bleeding, broken, and ugly...
But somehow, although I kept quiet, you got closer and hugged me...

It was warm and tender, you know...Your hug was warm and tender...And suddenly I knew it in my heart, there was one simple true fact: you loved me.

Yes, YOU LOVE ME...and that's what I believe in, and I have promised myself that I would fight for that...
Eventhough I would have to face having some broken teeth one time, because of somebody suddenly punched me on my face; or because I was hit by a car, or...because I was just simply beaten by the natural process of aging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home