Wednesday, February 28, 2007

X-cited!

I cannot be too excited. It disturbs my sleeping. There are too many emotional things I had to encounter today.

First, I deeply missed one friends of mine and thinking of contacting him, and boom!: there was an email from him. I was quite amazed by that coincidence.

Second, I was trying to help another dear friend of mine about getting a scholarship and it kept me busy between my work. And I was somehow occupied by the idea that she might come here to Groningen this year if she got the scholarship.

Third, I received an sms from my very bestfriend in Jakarta: "Today, I become a father of a baby boy". I was extremely happy and deeply touched, of course. And suddenly I was so upset to realize that I couldn't just jump to the airport and take a flight to Jakarta immediately!! And for some moments I was trembling because if the urges of "I wanna go home!!" kept screaming in my mind.

Fourth, I called a very dear friend of mine in Alverca, Portugal. I am planning to go there this April. She said, "Don't book any hotel. You can stay at my parents' weekend house as long as you like. It's in Parede, 10 minutes from Lisbon". And of course, my heart wanna jump!! It means I can stay longer in Portugal and seeing her everyday without worrying so much of the hotel costs!!

That's why, my Dear Blog, Miss Roisin Dubh, I cannot sleep. Too much things are going on in my mind at this moment. It is difficult to let it go when you don't have somebody to talk to. I tried to call my Mom, you know. Unfortunately she was away and would come back on Sunday. Poor-poor-me!

But anyway, that's why I am writing this to you. To be able to sleep. You know what Miss Dubh, I realize how blessed I am to have so many people with whom I have genuine heart-to-heart relations, the people whom I can proudly call my best friends.

Groningen, 1:31 AM! (cannot sleep!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home