Friday, February 23, 2007

Mon âme se repose

I feel so light, my LORD
So light

Thank you,
That I'm able not to worry
About what people might say
Thank you,
That I can ignore my fear
Of what people might think about me

As long as I serve you, LORD
And I believe that you're with me, All the time
I can feel so light, my LORD
So light

May the days of fears are over now
And please grant me your peace
To focus more on my duty
To live as a "beloved" one
And to strive for your likeness
As an "IMAGO DEI", my LORD

Mon âme se repose en paix sur Dieu seul:
In God alone I can find rest and peace:

de lui vient mon salut.

from him comes my salvation

Oui, sur Dieu seul mon âme se repose,

Yes, in God alone I can find rest,

se repose en paix.

rest and peace.

Groningen, 23:42

1 Comments:

Blogger Harry Perton said...

There is an mp3 on the net:
http://gspkoor.nlnet.org/mus/mon_%E2me_se_repose.mp3
Gelkinghe

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home