Thursday, November 02, 2006

One Message

My heart is warm, because of one message from you. It's dancing happily around, and I can't control it. Not that I want to control it...

One message from you: a sense of happiness, content, and grateful, that you can have what you have today, nothing else matters. And I am truly happy for that.

You said some time ago, "I'm in darkness. My heart wants to scream". And now I feel the warmth of how happy I am that you are not in darkness anymore, that your heart wants to sing instead of scream....

Thank God for that. Really, thank God...

I can't describe how I feel right now, and I'm not able to find fancy words that suit it best. But I don't care, really, don't care. I'm so grateful that you can feel like that! And that's enough for me that it touched my heart and soul deeply...
That I cried...that you can feel that kind of joy...

I love you, and I guess I always do.

In this way, I feel the warmth in my heart that you can have such a joyful moment, and it's not even about me. Not about me. I don't care...And I want to face my day today with the awareness that you are happy, and that makes me happy too.....

I love you, and I guess I always do.
Reading your message made me realize that: I always do.

Groningen, 2:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home