Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blocking

I had been in denial. I denied that it was true. I denied that it ever happened. I denied that I was broken hearted.
I blocked it, and pretended that I was OK.

And that's how it went wrong...

Blocking your feeling seems like the easier way out from pain. But it's not. If you give yourself a space to express your misery, it goes to surface and it evaporates. But if you block it, it will stay, get around and deeper and deeper, and harden, and harden...And once it will strike you like hell...

Groningen, 6:48 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Berly said...

What happened?

Wish everything will be better soon. A prayer from Siena for you

Berly

9:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh?

What happen, ada apa, Elda cayank??

Come to papa, tell me everything...

12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home