Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A note on a New Year...

*Happy New Year! The big blowing of fireworks have long gone in Groningen. It was nice, splendid, and wonderful.

“You know it was gonna hurt you, but why did you go on?” I asked him. He
looked at me with his deep eyes, and smiled.

“Let me ask you the same question, “ he said, “You know it’s gonna hurt you, but why did you go on?”
“I love him, “I answered, “I could’t turn my face against him…I can’t, ‘till now I can’t lie to myself. I can’t just let him go.”

“Then you know the answer, “ he said, “I don’t need to explain anything.
Then he got up and took his stick with him, and started walking on the dessert, where he was with me some time.

From that moment in time I knew…I know, and I understand. He was letting me tasting/experience the essence of the greatest love story ever told. He’s a lover, because he went on, though he knew his love nailed him and broke him on a cross...

He went on….

“It was gonna hurt you…., “ I said. He went on.

But I did also go on…

Groningen, 01 January 2004, 3:30 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home